Dear Tycoon, are you ready to begin with your copy-trading journey?
To have professional traders acting on your behalf with one click of a button?
This article will guide you on properly setting up a Tycoon account and begin with copy-trading on Tycoon.
- Open an account on our platform: app.tycoon.io
- First, you have to complete KYC verification by clicking on Verify button from your Account settings page.
You will be redirected to our KYC partner´s webpage and instructed on how to complete the verification process.
The verification process can take up to 20 minutes after submitting your application before your account is KYC verified. In the meantime, we will use this time to assist you with setting up your exchange API connection with your Tycoon account.
- Go to your Account settings page, and follow instructions from this article on how properly setting up your exchange API connection.
Once you receive your KYC verification email and your exchange API is connected, you're ready to begin your copy-trading journey and earn like a professional Tycoon trader!
Please note that currently we're offering copy-trading service for free, while the current platform requirement for this service to be enabled for your account is that you have to own and stake at least 8,000 TYC tokens under your Tycoon wallet.
If you don't hold any TYC tokens under your Tycoon wallet, you can easily learn from this page where you can get them from.
You can learn how to stake your TYC tokens from the follow page.
Now once you have staked 8.000 TYC tokens, you can start to follow one of our top traders and it is as simple as it can be:
- From our Leaderboard page, the Traders are sorted by Profit/Loss success.
While you can alter the list by checking out who has the most followers or even changing the measured period from one day to all time.
- Once you find a promising trader, you can check his Trader profile for additional info by selecting his Trader name.
- On the trader's page, you can see the number of trades & Profit/Loss he did in a certain time period, and the total number of followers that he has at the moment.
To start following your favorit Trader you just have to press on + Follow button, either next after his Trader name on the leaderboard page or from his Trader profile page.
- This will bring up a new window where you can set up your stop loss before you begin following a Trader, and you can check detailed explanation in this article, how it works and how to set it up.